[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> - translated "Remember That You Are Being Watched" section.
> - Chapter 5 translation complete!! Only chapter 9 is left.

I'm looking forward to listing this translation on the front page!

By the way, if anyone has a good idea for a better front page design
(for http://producingoss.com/, I mean), that would highlight the
translations better, please feel free to check it in!

The current home page doesn't emphasize the translations enough, and I
hope to find time to redesign it -- but if anyone here wants to try
redesigning it, just add and commit a new file, index-YOURNAME.html, and
we'll all take a look.  I'm not a great web designer; it's almost
certain that anyone can do a better job than I can :-).