Hello,

I'd like to inform you that the German community has planned their annual meeting at Linuxhotel in Essen, from

        Friday, June 19 to Sunday, June 21

As the last years, we will meet and gather with the community, discuss about projects carried out in the past, and plan for the future. An agenda is yet to be written.

Everyone is invited to join, of course, to get in touch with community members, and contribute to the success of LibreOffice. ;-)

There's also a limited number of rooms available, but we have to book right now. So if you're sure you want to join already now, please let us know in time. Otherwise, there's a couple of other hotels available in Essen, and you can still join during the day.

Note that most of the slots will be in German language, but of course English speakers are welcome as well - exchanging thoughts and ideas across countries is usually quite constructive!

Looking forward to meeting you!
Florian