Hi :)
How about a Rock-hopper penguin?

It's very cute with orangey-red-yellow tufts out of jet-black ears.  They
are impressively determined buggers.  Despite the comedy-value of the way
they waddle and bounce they achieve incredible feats of athleticism such as
jumping higher than their own height from a standing start.  Each time they
fall off a cliff they bounce from rock to rock at the bottom but then get
up again and follow the same route until it inevitably yet remarkably
reaches the top.

As Dr Who said "Penguins are cool".
Regards from
Tom :)