Hi!

I can successfully create (pth_uctx_create), make (pth_uctx_make), and switch from/to (pth_uctx_switch) my contexts.

However, saving (pth_uctx_save) and restoring (pth_uctx_restore) a context results in a segmentation fault (signal 10) on restore. Also switching to a saved context causes a crash, from which I infer that I don't manage to _save_ my context properly in the first place, as the switch works otherwise.

Is there anything specific I should observe? I understand that through calling pth_uctx_save anywhere in my thread I can restore the state at save-time anytime later through pth_uctx_restore, so that the thread continues right at the position of the previous save? Do I miss something?!

Thanks and regards
- Stefan

-- Stefan Brantschen [EMAIL PROTECTED]