Hi,

On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 09:49:23AM +0100, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 05:00:19PM +0100, Clemens Gruber wrote:
> > I just tried the ptxdist master version of systemd 232.
> >
> > Looking good except for one problem:
> > rc-once.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=15/TERM
> > rc-once.service: Unit entered failed state.
> > rc-once.service: failed with result 'signal'.
> >
> > Because I am not doing anything different in /etc/rc.once.d/*, I assume
> > this has something to do with the update from 231 to 232.
> >
> > Can you reproduce this?
> >
> > For the record, in rc.once.d I have: ldconfig, machine-id and openssh.
> >
> > Is there something in /lib/systemd/systemd-rc-once which could cause
> > this on systemd 232?
>
> I'm not aware of anything that would cause this. I just tried this
> combination in my qemu test BSP and it works without problems.
>
> Do you get a emergency shell? Anything else in the journal? How long does
> it take to get the error? Maybe the service is killed by a timeout.
>
> Michael

Thanks for your help, no emergency shell and nothing else in the
journal, looked like a normal boot except for that failed unit.

But I just noticed that the rc-once.service file in ptxdist projectroot
changed since I copied (and modified) it to add a dependency on rngd.service:
Mine did not have the IgnoreOnIsolate=true line. Adding it, solved the
problem!

Clemens