Hi,

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 06:35:42PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 05:17:41PM +0100, Clemens Gruber wrote:
> > But if you are interested I could send a few patches or create a GitHub
> > repo to work on it.
> INAL etc pp. I didn't even read the updated GitHub TOS, but you might
> want to read through
>
>       https://www.mirbsd.org/permalinks/wlog-10_e20170301-tg.htm
>
> and then judge for yourself if you can and want to still push stuff there.

Thanks for sharing this blog post. The new ToS do indeed sound
problematic.

Hopefully the FSF will soon release a statement about this and clarify
for us non-lawyers if this is problematic for code under copyleft
licenses and if they recommend against using GitHub for free software
projects from now on.

Regards,
Clemens