Bravo Kingsley.

Here are my 2 lines of encouragement :-)

* publish in RDFa and live happy with no content negotiation, redirect
303 to end up with 3 different URIs (/resource /data /page)  for what
regular folks stubbornly keep believing being the same thing.

* make sure you put a semantic sitemap (takes 2 seconds) so that
people can find a sparql endpoint and a dump if they want to do more
with your data than just tabulator and or not be forced to recursively
fetch a lot of stuff thus taking 10 seconds and 80 http requests to
show e.g. the labels of what you've published on dblp ;-)

Giovanni