On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:30:04 +0900, Mike Belshe <mbel...@google.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Anne van Kesteren <ann...@opera.com>wrote:
Other than that I wonder if we should maybe simply use string values to
make it easier to extend this if we ever need to.

The thing I don't like about that is the error condition of what happens
when someone sets it to "HIHG"  (misspelled).

I didn't actually propose an error condition and I'll note that your setPriority() proposal didn't handle errors either. E.g. what happens when I pass 20 as argument?

I think easiest would be to just ignore the setting as e.g. lineCap and lineJoin on the canvas 2D API do. Then errors are gracefully handled and by checking what priority is after setting you can see whether the implementation supports the feature.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/