Hi,

I know that PA is waiting for a SAP announcement, but I started a second
VLC and that receives that SAP announcement.

Anyway I must not be VLC, any other tool is okay, too. Currently I will
only test if PA is working correct, then I can try to get VLC to work.

Do you have some advice how I can test my PA RTP setup, without setting
up an second pulseaudio server.

Greez

Michael