Hello,

I found the solution thanks to your help  :

if versioncmp($operatingsystemrelease, '5.0.8') > 0 {
$syslog_template = "syslog/syslog-ng.conf-squeeze.erb"

}
else
{
$syslog_template = "syslog/syslog-ng.conf.erb"
}

and I add in my class :

notify { "OS release detected as '$operatingsystemrelease'": }
         notify { "template detected as '$syslog_template'": }

It works
Thank you !

Hugo