In a fresh virtualenv ( http://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv )
installation, using Python 2.5 on Ubuntu Gutsy amd64, I do the following
in an attempt to install pyglet:

"easy_install pyglet"

Now, the following is emitted:

Searching for pyglet
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/pyglet/
Reading http://www.pyglet.org/
Reading http://www.pyglet.org/download.html
Best match: pyglet 1.0
Downloading http://pyglet.googlecode.com/files/pyglet-1.0-py2.5.egg
Processing pyglet-1.0-py2.5.egg
Moving pyglet-1.0-py2.5.egg to /home/astraw/ENV2/lib/python2.5/site-packages
Adding pyglet 1.0 to easy-install.pth file

Installed /home/astraw/ENV2/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pyglet-1.0-py2.5.egg
Processing dependencies for pyglet
Finished processing dependencies for pyglet

OK, so far everything looks good. The only trouble is that it doesn't work:

python -c "import pyglet"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module 'pyglet'

Is there hope of getting an .egg that works? I build my own .egg from
the 1.0 release file using "python setup.py bdist_egg" and this .egg
worked fine. I'm happy to upload it if that helps. The primary
difference between the two eggs is that the one hosted at
pyglet.org/download.html appears to miss all the .py files (no source
code). Only the .pyo files are included.

-Andrew