I have been trying to set up a virtualenv to run pyglet in an isolated
environment. I succeeded in setting up a virtualenv that uses my
installed python 2.5.2 rather than the Apple installed 2.5.1. That
works OK and I installed pyglet within that environment and can import
pyglet at the python prompt. But I need to start pythonw to run pyglet
windows and it won't import pyglet. The 'which pythonw' tells me it is
not from within this environment.
I have asked about this on the virtualenv group
http://groups.google.com/group/python-virtualenv/browse_thread/thread/d1983be18e21351e?hl=en
but still not solved the problem
Does anyone here know how to handle this?