James Henstridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have just put out pygtk-0.6.5 and gnome-python-1.0.52.  Here is a list
> of some of the changes:

This is a second try for this message, so I beg your pardon, if you
receive this twice, but I hav'nt seen this on the list for days.

First I found a problem in "gnome/help.py". I had to add "gnome" to
the import line, to make the line

if not gnome.gnomelib_init_called:

work.

Second I made a script using pythondoc
("http://starship.skyport.net/crew/danilo/pythondoc") to generate a
class reference for the gnome-python modules. It is appended to this
message.

Cheers

Berthold

mk_gtk_doc

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads