Hi Timo,

thank it helps during the showing.
But I think that my way was wrong.

Let's say that I would like to run some command which takes 10minutes (like yum installation under Linux)
and I would like to track in TextView all actions.

I think that python thread would be needed, right?
How to solve that issues?

Or are there any other possibilities?

Best regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek