On 04/25/2014 07:18 AM, bakabonpapa wrote:
Right now, I'm building a gui program using pygtk.
And there is an entry box using "gtk.Entry" and its "get_text".

I'v been trying to pass its parameter to a function as a parameter,
but strugling for long hours without succsess.

Please describe what you actually want to accomplish. There is little use in calling get_text() on a newly created gtk.Entry, since the entry will certainly be empty.

Passing "its parameter to a function as a parameter" doesn't make much sense, either - maybe you mean passing its return value? For example, functionA(self.entry.get_text()). But that should likely be done when the entry is changed or activated, again depending on what you want the program to do.