I could able to resolve the issue. Actually it was due to comparison
of ‘bytes’ and ‘string’ data. Due to this my .pyz file was not getting
recognized as a valid .pyz file.

Now I am able to create standalone executable for MyProject (modified
PyInstaller trunk and Python 3.0.1) the really executes.

This is working fine on Linux, I am able to execute the application.
It is also working well on Windows until I close the running
application. On closing the application it throws an unknown exception
saying “The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred
in the application at location 0x78588389”
Any clue on this will be appreciated.

I also want to share my changes with you but I am not sure where to
upload the files.