Hi everyone,

I just recently started work on a project where I wanted to use PeeWee  as
my orm. I like peewee's simple yet powerful syntax and find it generally
simple to use. That said I decided to write  pyramid module to  incorporte
peewee into my project. it's still very raw and has no unit tests, but it
seems to work. I'd love to get some advise on  it. If anyone is interested
the poject is pyramid_peewee at bitbicket
(https://bitbucket.org/jjgalvez/pyramid_peewee) you can clone it with a
simple hg clone https://bitbucket.org/jjgalvez/pyramid_peewee.  Let me know
what you all think. Note there is some code that I lifted from the current
version of pyramid_jinja2 which  I still need to properly credit in my read
me.

Jose