I'd be happy to add you and another person as release maintainers for
Pylons (we could setup a separate pylons-legacy team for you on github with
access to appropriate repos as well, or I can just stream-line merging
anything one of you r+, whichever works). I assume you will also need
release access to dependencies such as Routes, WebError, Paste, and such?

I finally just released a new WebError, Routes, and Pylons, and have
obviously not had the time to properly devote to legacy maintenance so I'd
be thrilled with some active ppl coming on to continue.

Cheers,
Ben