On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:29:38 +0100
Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:

> What do people use for their development process? (I guess the
> equivalent of django's manage.py runserver).
>
> Sorry, I feel like I'm missing some docs somewhere, so please feel
> free to point me their way...

You may be missing the part in the docs about using a pyramid
scaffold for the initial project setup?  The main Narrative
Pyramid documentation, Creating a Pyramid Project:

http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/1.5-branch/narr/project.html

If you use a scaffold your development environment (and
production) environment will serve with waitress and
things will "just work".

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein