Fair point :)

I have an application with a ZODB. Some parts of the app will require
complex calculations that will take a really long time to run. After they
finish, they'll want to write something. So i essentially imagine something
like this:

- Pyramid frontend, read access
- Celery long running tasks with read access.
- Celery write tasks

The rationale for this is that the ZCatalog doesn't handle conflict
resolution well, so I'll want the write tasks to be queued and written in
sequence. Also, I want all the write tasks to use their own transactions.
This is currently accomplished by creating a new request before the task is
run, and running the closer when it's finished. That seems to cause a
memory leak though.

Anyone doing something similar?

Thanks a lot,
Robin

> What exactly are you trying to do with Celery - can you give an example?
>
> --

Betahaus
phone: +46 70-333 00 10
web: http://www.betahaus.net