Hi,

as user of the pylons web framework, I very much like the interactive
debugger, however, since some time, this is a broken feature.

However, the fix (in weberror) is very trivial and already proposed as pull
request by Patrick Valsecchi on github since November last year:
Https://github.com/pylons/weberror/pull/11

I know Pylons is no longer actively maintained, but the website does still
states: "The Pylons web framework 1.x line will continue to be maintained
alongside Pyramid" :-)

Will this pull request be taken in and will weberror be updated in pypi?
Currently, this is still a version without this fix. (
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/WebError)

Thanks,

Jan Heylen