Hey everyone!

Some of you know me as the charming character portrayed on #pyramid as
dowwie (/sarcasm) and some of us have met in person at the last two PyCon
Montreal.   Over the last year, I've authored Yosai, a security framework
for python applications.  Yosai can be used by a wide range of
applications, not just web applications.

The first PyPI release of Yosai is imminent -- by end of March.  The
release of the project coincides with the release of a few "batteries
included" project extensions, currently to enable dogpile caching and
datastore interaction (sql alchemy).  I'm looking to add project
integrations to this portfolio, such as one that will integrate Yosai with
Pyramid.  If anyone would like to work together on a pyramid_yosai
integration, please contact me if this is something you can truly commit
yourself to.  raydeo has been exceptionally helpful and dedicated time with
me refactoring crucial parts of yosai.web to make it more acceptable/sane
for Pyramid use but there's only so much of me that one core pyramidder can
take (what can I say?).

I've authored a project web site but am not actively marketing it until the
first release (again, by end of month).  However, I can share the link with
you offline for an early preview.  The github page gives you an overview of
the project:  http://www.github.com/yosaiproject

Please contact me if you'd like to work together.

Regards

Darin (aka dowwie on Freenode)