Hi all,

I'm new to pylons and python web development. I've started working on
an application on my workstation but:
1. would like to know how to rename the app (since I had come up with
a random name). i've tried searching for this but nothing comes up
2. how to deploy an app to a production machine. i've gotten as far as
just installing python 2.5 and mod_wsgi for apache 2. some of the
examples aren't real clear as to some steps i should do next such as
how to create the appropriate wsgi file to deploy the app and what
not.

also, has anyone done any comparisons as to which deployment scenario
is the best? proxy pass? mod_wsgi? or fast cgi?

Thanks!
Dave