Hi,
I'd like to label a couple of CA atoms in with their AA code, residue
number and b-factor. Since this gets a long label, I want to split it to
get two lines.
For example, if I have the CA atom of Asn124 with a b-factor of 36.2, I
want it to be labelled as follows:

     Asn124
      36.2

However, I cannot get the line break into the label! Is there any
possibility?

I tried things like \n or unicode encoding u"\u000a" in combination with a
unicode font (label_font_id 15).
But I couldn't manage to get the label on two lines.

Thanks for any hints!
Andreas

PS: Please excuse if this message is posted twice, but it seems to me that
my first attempt didn't come through to you. (This is my first posting on
this list.)