Hello Giovanni,

This seems to work just fine for me (I am on the current develop branch).

scopatz@ares ~/Downloads $ python ipython_log.py
[11L]
[11L]
[11L]

So either it is an issue with your machine, your version of pytables or
numpy, or something else.  If I were you and I needed a stable version, I
would wait a week or two for the PyTables v3.0 release and try it again.

Be Well
Anthony