Hello!

Can I remove the paragraph in the official extensions site:
*"*
*This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support extension. - See more at: http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice#sthash.9xwP5Me6.dpuf* *This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support extension."* This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support extension. - See more at: http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice#sthash.9xwP5Me6.dpuf

The link it points to is from 2010 and it is almost 2016 so the old text is useless and outdated and we should place the minimum amount of text possible to keep it simple to understandable to all users.

Andrea, what is your opinion?

Thanks!

Kind regards from your friend,