Done!

On 10/11/2015 08:28, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
Can I remove the paragraph in the official extensions site:
This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed
dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support
extension. - See more at:  ...

I created the extension that is now maintained by you because, due to the new build constraints, we needed to have the extension available on the extensions.openoffice.org site and the one we were using was hosted externally. So it was indeed born as a simple copy of another extension.

In the last months/years instead you improved it a lot, so the paragraph is no longer correct. I suggest that you still mention the original extension in internal files (README, Changelog) but feel free to remove the paragraph that I had inserted when creating that extension.

Regards,
  Andrea.