Hello!

Today I have finished coding a bit more of my software Proofing Tool GUI.

I have tested the new "unduplicate simple meanings" on the US thesaurus and it found duplicated meanings in 752 synonyms:

Not sure if I should convert the thesaurus to UTF-8 and then remove the duplicates... what do you suggest?

I am exhausted and tomorrow I will try to resume the coding and attempt to release an official build of PTG for Windows and Linux on Friday.

The good news is that I have fixed the pause issue in Linux by converting the remaining of the code into dynamic arrays (the thesaurus part) instead of loading all synonyms into the ListIconGadget. I have been postponing this for a couple of years or so but I have finally done it (it took a long time because I would have to make changes all over the code).

Just to share the news!

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,