[top posting]

Thanks for all the help with this and for the new NONE for
target release. Hopefully, it will be used sparingly
assuming we us e RESOLVED-FIXED as only for issues in which
an actual commit is used. Issue 126828 has now been changed
to UNCONFIRMED. How to differentiate UNCONFIRMED from
RESOLVED--NOT AN ISSUE will be a challenge. Hopefully, this
can be clarified to our QA helpers

And, dang, one my examples was NOT a correct illustration of
the problem. Too many BZ windows open yesterday I guess.

Ok, back to my investigations.