Am 03/22/2016 10:00 AM, schrieb Marcus:
Am 03/22/2016 03:37 AM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Lino [mailto:pedl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 16:53
To: qa@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can we add the value "N/A" to the Target Milestone field

It's not about to draw the line between issues that are resolved and
verified solutions. It's about to differentiate issues that are in the
real
application and therefore need to be fixed in the source code. Here we
use
(or better should use) RESOLVED - FIXED.

But what about issues that are also reporting a problem but the
solution
(if there is any) is somewhere else? RESOLVED - FIXED doesn't fit,
RESOLVED
- NOT_AN_ISSUE also not.

Why not use the same nomenclature as the "sibling project"? RESOLVED -
NOTOURBUG
[orcmid]

It seems to me that RESOLVED - RESOLVED is too mysterious and RESOLVED
- NOTOURBUG is not much better than NOTANISSUE.

RESOLVED - HANDLED might be closer, with the comment that achieves
this explains how it is handled. (I.e., documentation, workaround,
whatever.)

I'm not in love with that term and don't know how it works for
non-native English-language participants.

I like it as it is more general. However, what about RESOLVED - MANAGED?
This word is maybe better known in the world. This term shows that the
issue has some work in it and was tackled. With a closing comment you
can see where and why it was successful managed (resolved).

from Jira I also know that RESOLVED - DONE is a common way to say that an issue was successfully resolved.

Marcus