Am 03/31/2016 01:54 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
Well a few days ago, I changed a bunch of RESOLVED-FIXED to
4.2.0 milestone so I just assumed it was available for all
issues:

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&resolution=---&target_milestone=4.2.0

So confusing to say the least.

the targets were a bit messed up. I've cleaned them up and added to all enabled products a "4.2.0" target.

If something is missing just give me a hint.

Thanks

Marcus