[ ... ]
> PS:
> However, I've a point that could be improved.
>
> The name of the script files are very long. Same for the Readme. Inside
> the zip'ed file there is no need to repeat the complete patch name
> structure. IMHO they're better recognizable when it's just an
> "Apply.bat", "Revert.bat" and "Readme_Win.txt".

[orcmid]

I looked into the naming.  These changes will help:

 1. There is no longer any need for -apply in the names now that there is a
single distribution that provides a script and provides manual instructions as
an alternative.

 2. There is no reason to mention -Windows in the name of a .bat file, since
that is where those run these days.

 3. I still want to be specific to 4.1.2-patch1 so that it is always clear what
these are about, wherever the materials happen to be found on an user's PC.
That should be evident without examining the .bat file or even knowing how to
do that without causing it to be executed [;<).  (It's a bit like the reasoning
to have the README available to download directly so it can be read without
downloading the full .zip.)

I'll do all of this in a 0.2.0 beta that I'll build today, Sunday.  There are
some other suggestions that I will look into, after those are in the dev SVN,
that may improve the text more.  At this point, I am concerned about
introducing regressions.

 - Dennis

> Thanks a lot for providing the script files. This will be a great help
> for the normal users.
>
> If you need more details or tests just tell me.
>
> Marcus

[ ... ]