On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 04:35:53PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> I just confirmed that Vincent Sanders' patch (which he posted on May 29, 2009,
> and again on November 27, 2009) still applies to (and works with )current
> qemu-git.
>
> It adds a -cpu arm920t option to qemu-system-arm which boots a Linux kernel
> configured with CONFIG_CPU_ARM920T=y, which isn't possible without this patch.
>
> Here is the patch again.  There may be more work to be done on top of this,
> but this patch staying out of tree hasn't noticeably accelerated that work in
> the past year and change.  Could it please be merged?

Rob, while I apreciate you digging this back up and having another go,
you do not need to explicitly copy me in ;-)

Please feel free to take and run with these changes any way you see
fit (you may interpret that as me giving you copyright, whatever),
just do not include me in the madness!

I have previously stated I have given up trying to do anything
whatsoever for QEMU because Paul seems to think that adding v4t
support means I should clean up and differentiate V5 support etc.

Not to mention that it took two *years* of pain and agro to get Paul
to actually say thats what he wanted in which time I have moved on and
the nine Samsumng platforms I wanted to submit support for are now
yestardays news and the emulations have bitrotted to death.

--
Regards Vincent