Hi All,

I was trying to get DiskMate5 to run in QPC2/QLE but ran into a serious problem. It reported a wrong date but while the suggested date was correct my PC clock had been reset in the background to 18-Jan-2053, causing problems on the W$7 side.
In my QPC2/QLE this also froze SMSQ/E but not in my normal QPC2.
Also a previous QPC2 (v3.40/3.16) behaved the same.

I have used DM5 for GD2 sporadically before but never seen this bug.
Has something changed in SMSQ/E's date handling that is not working for DM5 anymore?
Has anyone experienced this before?

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";