On 12/02/2017 17:43, RWAP Software wrote:
On 2017-02-12 16:38, pjwitte wrote:
I discovered a minor bug in SMSQ/E V 3.28's SBASIC today: In
PRINT_USING the @ cancel character doesnt work as advertised. I know
the danger of reporting something trivial like this is that someone
will say "Ok, then fix it!" ;) It may (or may not) be trivial to fix,
I havent got round to checking, its just that the distraction would be
rather inconvenient right now.. Also, the bug may be in the manual,
and somebody may already have the answer to that?

Try:

PRINT_USING '#  @-  #', 1, 2

It SHOULD output

1 -  2

Instead it outputs

1 @2

If I am reading my own notes correctly in the SBASIC / SuperBASIC
Reference Manual you are using the @ symbol instead of the (c)
symbol....

http://superbasic-manual.readthedocs.io/en/latest/KeywordsP.clean.html#print-using

Ah, thanks, Rich. The bug was in the QPC2 V1.02 manual <whew> There are a few more there which I may send to the Author once I get round to it.

Per