Op Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:56:58 +0100 schreef <pg...@q40.de>:

Hi,

during Q68 development, I'm using Jonathan Hudson's WXQT2 to access
QXL.WIN container files under Linux/Windows.

I experienced problems when writing "large" container files over 8
or 16 MB. Is this a known problem?

Are there alternatives to WXQT2, i.e. other graphical frontends to
exchange files between a PC and a QXL.WIN container?

What is the maximum size of QXL.WIN containers?

Thanks, Peter

There is also a more recent tool QXLWIN by Norman Dunbar, see link.
< https://sourceforge.net/projects/qxlwin/files/ >

This 16MB seems outdated. I use 200MB wins myself but I have heard of bigger ones.
Neither the QPC nor the SMSQ/E manual mention any MB limit.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";