Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017 8:13 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] uQLx and TCP/IP stack documentation

Dilwyn Jones wrote:
I've created a new page in the Documents part of my website, dedicated
to information about the TCP/IP stack included with emulators such as
QPC2, uQLx, SMSQmulator and QemuLator.

Thank you. Just for clairifcation: There is no TCP/IP stack included
with any of these emulators. They are just mirroring the socket
interface of the host computer to the emulated side.

Peter