> On 7 Mar 2017, at 15:53, pg...@q40.de wrote:
>

> GWASS did not produce the same code as QMAC from Minerva source, and
> required various sourcecode changes, which now no longer allow to
> use QMAC. We did not hunt down all the subtle differences yet. I'm
> sure this could all be solved by more debugging and discussing the
> issues with you, and you would be more than willing to help. But
> this process would require a continuos period of time to concentrate
> on the topic, which neither Richard nor me found.

I remember spending much time altering the source code of SMSQ/E so that it
could be assembled by GWASS. I think the reason for doing this this was that
GWASS allows the 68020+ instructions to be used, which QPC2 allows, but QMAC
doesn't. Otherwise, I agree that it is silly to go to the trouble of altering
the Minerva code just so that you could use GWASS.

George