Afternoon Urs,

I'm in full agreement with Marcel, I have not yet looked at any of your QL/E
offerings *in any depth* , not because of any lack of interest, but because I
have my system running how I prefer it.

As for feedback, after many years of writing stuff in various QL magazines, and
occasionally creating my own Assembly Language occasional eComic,in afraid that
getting feedback is pretty much impossible most of the time.

If not for George, keeping me correct all those years, I don't think I'd have
had any feedback at all!

Good luck.

Cheers,
Norm.