Hi Doug.

I would. I have the SGC you gave me before, but it had an ever worsening
memory glitch and became unusable over that year. It would have been really
useful if it worked a few times, with trying to make my expansion
compatible with it but not having a working one.

Are you leaving the QL scene, or did you find an emulator replacement?

What would you like for it?

Dave

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Doug L <externa...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dave,
> Would you be interested in a complete QL system including SGC?
>
> Blurb on QL List got no response.
>
> If you don't remember, we had transactions long ago for which you
> travelled to TN.
>
> Doug LaVerne 37830 USA
>
> Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
>
> On Mar 16, 2017 6:33 PM, Dave Park <d...@sinclairql.com> wrote:
> >
> > So, fair to assume it's a dead project that will never see the light of
> day.
> >
> > Thanks all!
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Norman Dunbar <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry Dave,  I seem to have an inability to use a tablet! The url was
> > > supposed to be:
> > >
> > > https://web.archive.org/web/20050914114333/http://thgodef.
> > > nerim.net/qdos/stella/intro.html
> > >
> > > but I suspect it's Arnauld's page on Thierry's site which you
> mentioned.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Norm.
> > > --
> > > Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
> > >

> > --
> > Dave Park
> > Sandy Labs
> > d...@sinclairql.com