Evening Michael,

The following is blatantly copied from Marcel's Web page, as linked below.

The ALTKEY code, too, is included in SMSQ/E without seeing any usage. I didn’t
want to include it at first, because with the Hotkey System II it’s very much
obsolete. But when tinkering with my QL system the HK2 is often not loaded yet
and it drives me crazy when ALT+ENTER doesn’t work to recall the last line. So
it went back in. Problem then was that the result was about 200 or 300 bytes
too big, so I removed the ALTKEY code but left the ALT+ENTER code in.

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.