Marcel,

Please, carry on! There are always people who lack appreciation for what
you're trying to do.

As the changes are more than cosmetic, I do think you should change the
name to TK3 or something. People have a long history and set of
expectations from TK2. Your changes are very worthwhile.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Marcel Kilgus <ql-us...@mail.kilgus.net>
wrote:

> Peter Graf wrote:
> >> It's fairly easy to built new versions, so nobody is stopping anybody
> >> to make different releases. I do this for my own amusement, mostly.
> > If mostly for your amusement, one more reason to give your stuff a
> > different name. Not the traditional TK2 ROM, where major QL features are
> > expected to work.
>
> You have convinced me, I will stop working on it. Thanks for saving me
> a lot of time.
>
> Cheers, Marcel

Dave Park
Sandy Labs