Hi all,

While I was using the Quill part of Xchange recently, it locked up, twice, when I held down the Up key and my cursor moved past the top line visible on my screen.
RJOBs were needed.
This Xchange version has been updated for 512x512 pixels, showing 42 lines of text, running in the most recent QPC2-SMSQ/E. Is this a known bug and is there a solution other then going slow to give it time to update the display for each scroll line? I repeated this in SMSQmulator8 v2.24 on the same PC but there the scrolling display kept going all the way to the top without locking up.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: "http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/";