I realise that I only have the two-station version. There is a multi-station version which needs slightly more complex serial cabling (circular link) but I don't have a copy of this.

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: Giorgio Garabello
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 10:54 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] SERNET question

What's the latest version?

Thank you Marcel. I'll see if I have a full set of recent Sernet files to
make available.

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: Marcel Kilgus
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 10:39 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com

Dilwyn Jones wrote:

Bernd Reinhardt in Germany did most of the work on Sernet. If anyone is
still in contact with him, he could give a definitive answer.

I talked to him a few weeks ago, he's generally fine with his stuff
being free.

Marcel