Thanks to the swift action of XorA on QL Forum, my QL Homepage site is back,
after a fashion.

Graeme kindly offered to host the full 2.33GB of it on space he has at
www.greybeardz.com until the IT department here (me!) gets everything working
properly again.

If you go to www.dilwyn.me.uk/index.html, you can click on a link there to the
temporary site at www.greybeardz.com/index.html, it should be active by now. I
am able to upload to my own site, but it would be a waste of time for me and
irritating for users for me to spend 12 hours uploading 2.33GB only to find
it's gone again 24 hours later.

In theory, all content is available from greybeardz.com. In practice, there may
well be some absolute URLs embedded in the site which directly call
dilwyn.me.uk only to find that things ain't there yet. If this causes a problem
(non-working links), get in touch with me and I'll see what I can do. I'd
rather not make too many changes or site updates at the moment in case it has a
knock-on effect when I'm able and confident to restore the usual site.

I am still having email problems, so if I don't seem to be replying to an
email, it has probably vanished into the ether at random along with many others
- send me a PM via the QL Forum instead. I can only apologise for the ongoing
problems.
Dilwyn