Certainly they're the most recent versions I have, I *think* that's what was uploaded (I hope!) - it was all done in such a hurry!!!

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: RWAP Software via Ql-Users
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:52 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QLiberator and QLOADREF

Just a quick note that strictly, Adrian didn't say yes to RPM - I think
they had forgotten that utility but he said he would dig out all of his
old disks and see what software and sources (when he returns to New
Zealand in the next few days) and see what he can access.

I have v1.9 of QLOAD and v1.3 of QREF - were they the last versions?

Rich Mellor RWAP Software www.rwapsoftware.co.uk www.sellmyretro.com