Just a quick note that strictly, Adrian didn't say yes to RPM - I think they had forgotten that utility but he said he would dig out all of his old disks and see what software and sources (when he returns to New Zealand in the next few days) and see what he can access.
OK - if the opportunity arises can you ask him about RPM? I'll leave it there as I think it's pretty useless until I get time to scan the manual.

I have v1.9 of QLOAD and v1.3 of QREF - were they the last versions?
Just checked now, yes that's what I uploaded. Obviously, if anyone knows of a more recent version, please send to me and I'll make available.

Dilwyn