Hi Davide,

> Just for curiosity (for sure discussed many times in the past): why the
> QL-SD interface is not compatible with GD or SGC?

You mean GC, not GD I assume. It is mainly a SGC issue, some users
reported GC to work with QL-SD.

The slewrate of some SGC signals is too fast for the QL motherboard.
As a consequence, the SGC produces illegal electrical signals inside
the QL, which can cause QL-SD to malfunction.

Because the disturbances have a high frequency, they are not "seen"
by the slow components of the QL itself, but only by the much faster
QL-SD.

My guess is that replacing the QL motherboard could fix this issue.
Unfortunately, I have no Aurora system to try.

Peter