I did send a similar reply but it doesn't seem to have arrived. I copied the original query from Wolfgang to the author (Malcolm Lear) in case he doesn't read this list.

Looks like yahoo mail playing up on me again, seem to get two copies of all mails to the list and some of my mails don't get through. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: Wolf via Ql-Users
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:43 AM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] PCB Design v7.52

Hi Michael,

There is the -Q1 option in unzip to reverse the "_" <-> "."
Eg. EX unzip,#1; "-Q1 dos7_PCBDesign752.zip -d ram6_"
and they all come out with dots in them !

Great, thanks for pointing that out.

I have run the code and this does work well using QPC2, in extended screen size.

Ok, I'll have to recheck, then

WOlfgang