> I've got no clue of C68 or assembly programming but I know that what
you describe, is NOT the
> normal case. I have been using EasyPtr (Albin Hessler) for years now
and every wanted positioning
> works very well, before, after resizing, after a wake etc. May be
you can have a look at the source
> code of Albin to overcome your problem?!

Not always. It mostly works, but some of my Easyptr programs do appear
at almost random positions after certain events. I've tried the
absolute and relative positionings and can't really pin down a firm
reason. Obviously seems to depend on what you use and how you do it.
Like life.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]